Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Quick Update on My Simplex Life




Hey People!
{L. Here}

I have felt bad that none of us have posted recently. We are working on several longer posts right now but I didn't want to lose you all while we work, so I thought I would write something really quick to let you know we are still around.

Exciting news!!!!: I learned how to put text on pictures and upload them to the blog! I have been trying to do this forever so it is really exciting for me! I added them to Me of little faith, why do I doubt? and 7 Lessons from a Month of Crushing for practice as well as hopefully more effective pinning. So enjoy the new photos and feel free to pin away!

Question: Do any of you even remember my New Years Post? I shared about my sort of resolution and asked if you had made one. I said I would ask how you were doing on them in a few months so now that it has been five how are you doing? Personally I think I have been eating a little bit healthier or at least I have been more aware of what I eat. My sleep schedule has been getting worse though (I have slept in past 12pm twice in the past month!). I am going have to get up earlier on the weekends this summer so that might help.

I have grown in a lot of ways I didn't expect this spring though. I am getting better at talking to people and don't feel like no one likes me as often anymore. I've learned from a lot of mistakes and been so much more aware of God's daily grace!

Well, this was longer than expected. : /
Have an awesome summer!
-L

 
For from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.
 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

(John 1:16-17 ESV (bold added)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please keep comments on topic and use respectful language. Thanks for following this blog! -M.