Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!-L.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We have now posted on this blog during 3 different years!
 I never know whether to make resolutions but this year I decided to try to do things to improve my mood like a better sleep schedule and eating healthy foods more often.
Did any of you make resolutions? Feel free to share in the comments and in like a month I might ask if you actually did them. Accountability is good and you can always ask if I have been keeping mine too. Actually that would be great!
God really loves you!!!!!!!!
-L.
P.S. Check out our New page A Living Sacrifice!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! 2015!
    I usually don't make resolutions but if I were to this year, it would be advancing with a Fruit of the Spirit. Patience is always a toughie. ;)


    May 2015 be a year to remember and God bless it strongly;
    -lys

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please keep comments on topic and use respectful language. Thanks for following this blog! -M.