Thursday, June 26, 2014

Hard Theology

Hello Readers!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while:(. I have been really busy and tired lately but part two and the explanation of my CWP are in progress.












 Today I want to share with you a sermon I listened to this morning. John Piper has helped me to understand several difficult passages in scripture and this is one that was really tough for me. God hardening Pharaoh's heart. He doesn't give the sort of cop out answers we might expect but he does leave room for the mystery of why. I recommend you read these  passages and pray about them before you listen. Exodus 9:8-17 and Romans 9:10-29
http://www.desiringgod.org/sermons/the-hardening-of-pharaoh-and-the-hope-of-the-world
Pretty Simplex Huh?
-L.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to hear what you all thought of the sermon, especially if you disagree. Please share!
    L.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please keep comments on topic and use respectful language. Thanks for following this blog! -M.