Friday, July 4, 2014

The New Look and Other News

Hi Everyone!!!

How do ya like the *new* look??? I wanted something a little more fun for summer!!! 

In other news, it's L's birthday!!!! Well, it was last Friday. ;) (happy dance)

In other news....

Well, it's been a bit crazy 'round here. (My house, that is) We had lots of juggling with new foster babies and car trouble and my brothers' guinea pig died, too. :/ And that all happened in the last two days!!

One of the books I've been studying lately is Galatians. It's been cool to dig deeper into the first chapter. It talks about Paul's warning to the churches of Galatia about false teachers. He then goes on to share his testimony of his conversion and some of his missionary journeys. It's a pretty cool chapter, and I can't wait to get into the rest of the book!

Worldview was also awesome!! I staffed for a week in June and had an amazing time! I was so grateful to see friendships form and hear great conversations throughout the week. 

Last week I volunteered for our church's VBS program and it was such a blast!! My brother, my friend and I acted in the drama and got to walk around the campus in character afterward. I played the "bad guy" and had a great time with it! My character did come to a conversion experience on the last day, which got me thinking about the simplexity of it all!!!

Oh, and another cool thing! I was on the road the other day and I saw a truck with the word "Simplex" on the back!!!!! It was probably talking about that really complicated science term that pops up when you google it, but it still made my day!

There you have it, my completely random post for today. ;) I'm in a random mood today anyway.

See you next time!
-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please keep comments on topic and use respectful language. Thanks for following this blog! -M.