Monday, January 6, 2014

After All We've Been Through...

Dear Blog,

I'm terribly sorry. You're already up to 13 posts! And over 400 pageviews. I wish it didn't have to end like this. I knew the day was coming, but I didn't think it would come this soon.

Today is that day.

Today, I start school again. (gasp)

I start work again, too. (oh, no!)

I am sorry in advance for the uninvited neglect you are likely to receive the next few months.

All my love,
-M.


Dear Reading Audience,

I'm sure I'll post again soon, I just have to be a little more, shall we say, sensitive to my dear blog's feelings than I used too. I didn't even give it a Christmas wallpaper or any sort of present, and the blog is taking it a little hard. (just don't tell it that I told you that!)

Please excuse any lack of posts and feel free to remind me to clean out the cobwebs every once in a while. I can't speak for dear E. but I have a feeling she will be here more often than me!

Thanks for reading!
-M.

1 comment:

  1. Please post as often as you can! ^_^ ... but I understand the feeling...dang you highschool. ;) It's awesome reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please keep comments on topic and use respectful language. Thanks for following this blog! -M.