Thursday, May 22, 2014

More pictures

Hey People! 
I am here to present you with another of my 'amazing' (quoting M there) drawings.
I drew this from a pin that I got off of Pinterest, and frankly, I love it;)
Unfortunately, it is quite blurry...but I think it still looks relatively alright.

  It is so hard for me to choose a single wallpaper to post, since there are so many, therefore I have decided to post more than just one:) I love my reasoning sometimes:)
I laughed soo hard when I saw this:)
For those of you who aren't percy Jackson fans (hi M) this is Leo (who is the son of hephestus: god of the forges/fire) and Hazel (daughter of Hades: god of the underworld/dead people)...and you should get who the big 'scary' dragon is..
  This is soo pathetic, I don't even know what to say..
   For these three, I really wanted to go with encouragement..I am kind of bad at that. Anyway, I hope these make you smile:)
So don't let them control you! Give them to Him!
   Bi, for now;)

~E

1 comment:

  1. OMYGOSH EEEEEEE!!!! I love your art! XD (You are good!) Just a random guess but is the picture you drew it from by AndytheLemon? I loooove her art..... ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please keep comments on topic and use respectful language. Thanks for following this blog! -M.