Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Life and Stuff (and Things, too)

Hi, friends! M. here to share about my simplex life the past few weeks, since I haven't posted in ALMOST forever and have absolutely no creativity in me to do a CWP now. :)

Anyway, here's the important things that have happened recently: (or will be happening in my life soon)

  • Last Sunday, I had my last day of my AWANA club and received their Citation award. To achieve it, I spent 10 years in the program. I went to weekly club meetings, memorized around 800 verses, and had to read through the entire Bible. So that was pretty cool!! Also, E. and L. completed their books for this year, and I'm so glad they came to AWANA with me.
  • I GOT AN A IN SPANISH!!!! I'm so relieved. Our final was nine pages long. And it wasn't an easy nine pages, either. (sigh)
  • Final for History/Humanities/Geography/EVERYTHING is next Thursday. Again, (sigh). But graduation is the next day!!!
  • After that, my life will be completely crazy. I'm interning with my AMAZING choir for their girls' summer camp! It's going to be a week-long intensive camp including dance, singing, and Bible study.
At the end of the week, we will have a concert.
And it will be epic.
And everyone's gonna cry. Jus' saying.
  • Then in June, I will be interning with Worldview academy for a Student Leadership camp!!  I've attended as a student for the past three years, but now I'm a staffer!! So I'm super excited. (happy dance)
Yep, that's what's happening right now. I really wish I was up to posting more often... but that's life!
Talk to you later! -M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please keep comments on topic and use respectful language. Thanks for following this blog! -M.