Sunday, April 30, 2017

Day 117-120: "I Am With You to Deliver You"

Jeremiah 1:4-8

Check out this awesome story of God's plan for Jeremiah and the promises He gave him. 
Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying,
 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you;
I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”
 Then I said, “Ah, Lord God! Behold, I do not know how to speak, for I am only a youth.” But the Lord said to me,
“Do not say, ‘I am only a youth’;
for to all to whom I send you, you shall go,
and whatever I command you, you shall speak.

Do not be afraid of them,

for I am with you to deliver you,
declares the Lord.”
Remember that the same God loves you and if you trust in Him than He is with you to deliver you to.
-L.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please keep comments on topic and use respectful language. Thanks for following this blog! -M.