Sunday, April 16, 2017

Day 106: "He Has Risen"

Mark 16:6-7 ESV


 "And he said to them, 'Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has risen; he is not here. See the place where they laid him.  But go, tell his disciples and Peter that he is going before you to Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you.'"


I went to a flower arranging workshop on Good Friday and each of the people there shared something the cross means to us. One of the ladies there said that an empty cross in particularly reminded her that Jesus isn't on the cross anymore. That thee stuck with me through the good Friday service at my Church and I've kept remembering it. Jesus died once and for all and now He is risen. He took our sin and dealt with it so that no one ever has to again! Jesus sits at the right hand of the Father in victory and inviting us all into the freedom of His righteousness. I hope this post and this Easter served to truly remind you  that Jesus suffered and died for you but also that He rose again and that He isn't suffering anymore. He conquered death!


 My Victory -Crowder

He Has Risen!
-L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please keep comments on topic and use respectful language. Thanks for following this blog! -M.