Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Creative Writing Prompt #2

Hi Everyone! Happy New Year! It's M. here to do another creatively written story. Or try, anyways. :)

Writing Prompt #2: You receive a dozen minions for a week. (Yes, the minions from Despicable Me!) What would you do with them and why?

I completely understand Gru's many resourceful uses of his minions. (e.g. being their boss, micromanaging their lives, etc.) I, however, have other plans. 

The first thing I would do with my new friends is take them to the carnival or state fair. The looks on their faces, and the giggles of delight would be worth more than anything. 

I would also get to know each of them personally and give them gifts throughout the week. I would give them ice cream after lunch every day, and compliment them on their sense of fashion. 

Of course, all of this friendliness would be for the sole purpose of getting information about their kind. Because that way, I would be able to more or less kidnap them all... and who doesn't want a million minions?

Well, that's about as much you'll get from me today! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

-M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please keep comments on topic and use respectful language. Thanks for following this blog! -M.