Saturday, October 12, 2013

Our First Post...

Hi There!

If you're reading this, we probably know you. This is our first blog post. 


Definition: We don't really know what on earth we're doing. :)


Anyways, we decided to start a blog to kinda talk about whatever we want. Random jokes, how our day went, deep theological issues, global warming, you get the idea. (Just kidding about the last one!)


For example, earlier this week, before P.E., I was thinking about how painful it would be to break your middle finger. I thought about cutting my fingernails because they were super long and I didn't want to break them playing Frisbee. I kind of ignored the voice in my head, cause I didn't really care.


Funny Story: I broke my middle fingernail playing Frisbee at P.E. that day. So, the moral of the story is to at least pay attention to the little voice in your head sometimes!


Our blog is called Mystery of the Simplex. Those things we said we might talk about? They're all simple. They're all complicated. We'll explore why things are Simplex here. If you ever want to ask us about anything, or to blog about a certain topic, feel free!


We might post once a year, we might post ten times a day. Did we mention that this is our first blog post? 


Talk to you soon!


-from M. and E. (get it?)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please keep comments on topic and use respectful language. Thanks for following this blog! -M.