Sunday, April 20, 2014

And Now For the News...

Hello Friends! Happy Easter!

What's that? Yes, I understand that I've been gone a while. It wasn't that long, OK? Anyway, it's M. here to bring you the news you need to know! (That's how they say it on TV, right?)

EXCITING NEWS! I have started blogging for another blog! At first, I was not planning to link any of the posts over here, but because I am able to choose a pen name for that blog too, I will post links to those blog posts as I finish them! (Does any of that make sense to you? It's too exhausting to rewrite it...)

MORE EXCITING NEWS! I sewed a dress! It's a really pretty chevron pattern with pink sleeves and collar. It's a bit more "girly" than what I normally wear for sure, but I'm glad that I'm finally done with it. :)

EVEN MORE EXCITING NEWS! (Seriously? How much exciting news can I possibly have???) I have 5 weeks of high school left!! (phew) I finish my classes at the community college in two weeks and I graduate at the end of May. (dances around the room jubilantly) (no, exuberantly) (wait, maybe ecstatically...) (whatever. I'M REALLY HAPPY, OK?) I will also update you on that, spelling out all of the details in detail. (except maybe not the keynote speaker at the ceremony, yes?)

Not so Exciting News!  (Dull News? Disenchanting News? Whatever.) I'm sick. Well, sort of. I lost my voice the other day and won't stop coughing. My voice is back but I haven't been able to sing for almost four days now. (NOOO!!! I must sing!!! The hills are alive with the sooooooound of muuuuuuuuusic!!) (Ahem. That never happened.)

One last thing. I need a pen name for the new blog I'm blogging for. I've thought of the Chronicler or the Faithful. I'd love more ideas! Comment away!

Thanks for reading! -M.

P.S. Some funny pics from Pinterest, just for you!

(I say this often now)

(It just irks me...)

1 comment:

  1. I loved your dress (at church)!! It was very pretty! ^_^

    Hmmmm..... as for a pen name...... what about God Girl or something like that? What type of blog is it? (That may help narrow down the choices.)

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please keep comments on topic and use respectful language. Thanks for following this blog! -M.