Thursday, March 20, 2014

My EXTREMELY Random Post


Hi! I'm back!! apparently i was missed;)(*fake tear* it's great to be loved) I want to make you laugh (cause laughing is awesome) so here goes nothin'.........
.
.
.
.
.
Hi guys! (And gals...my brain is telling me to be politically correct...whatever that means) its E here...finally...oops *innocent laugh. I would be all apologizing for not writing anything for the past month and a half...but I know you don't want to hear any lame excuses...sooo I will just continue;) 
    I'm sure I've confused you by now...not quite sure if I haven't succeeded in confusing myself yet..but then it is really easy to confuse me(I can hear you laughing)
    And there I go rambling. I decided to write an extremely random post...
....I guess this is it...
...or it's it?...*sinister music in background...*followed by evil laugh: mwahahahahaha!!..yo, peace out man...
Ok that got really random...continuing...
    I recently saw a sign on the side of the road that said: "don't look down on anyone, unless you do so only to pull them back up". It made me realize how often I tend to think of people I don't know, being 'lower' than me. That got me really thinking... Now when I go to stores or restaurants, I'm going to imagine that every one in the building, are secret agents, or undercover cops trying to protect people from a bad guy, or something along those lines....and (as I like to quote..) 'the possibilities are endless!' It also makes them be 'more important' as I like to say...because who am I? to judge who they are??
    ...ok I just reread over what I wrote..and is it just me or do i sound really selfish?... 
    Selfish-fish, fish-water, water-thirsty, thirsty-working, working-busy, busy-tired, tired..
.
.
.
.
.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

*POP!!*
.  
  Hey! I'm awake!! 
    Sometime this week I was over at a store called 'Tuesday morning' and I bought this awesome clipboard, with paper to use for writing letters to people but I can't figure out who to write to...until now-no its not you- (ha! It always works like that..) 
    I hope I've made you laugh by now..:) if not this should:
Or this:
Or maybe this...

If that didn't work I don't know what will....

    Ok. I'm gonna say goodbye for now! 
'Goodbye for now' 
And have a great day! Don't forget to smile!! 
(Wow that sounds like something the dentist is supposed to say..)

-E

1 comment:

  1. Wow E. That was totally random, and totally you. It's good to hear from you again!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Please keep comments on topic and use respectful language. Thanks for following this blog! -M.