Monday, May 8, 2017

Day 127: "Because He Cares For You"

1 Peter 5:6-7 English Standard Version (ESV)

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you."
 I spent some time one night this week, writing down all the things I was worried about and asking God to take care of them. I was crying as I wrote it but I felt so much better when I was done, knowing that I had brought God everything on my mind and could leave it in His hands. I knew that there wasn't a single fear I had to face alone. I invited God to face them with me and I know he will, because He cares for me.
-L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please keep comments on topic and use respectful language. Thanks for following this blog! -M.